When should we take medi-claim policy?
Health insurance is the insurance which protects us from any health emergencies & incurred hospitalization expenses. In this busy and hectic life everybody should have a health insurance policy which can be very useful in time of emergencies. Health insurance, also known as medi-claim policy, allows you to claim cashless hospitalization or reimbursement up to the sum insured limit.
Why Mediclaim policy needed?
- Every human suffers from some illness or injury in lifetime.
- Emergencies or illness can come anytime without giving any warning.
- There are no good facilities in government hospitals whereas private hospitals are too expensive.
- Doctor’s fees, diagnostic charges as well as the medicines value are too expensive. Health is wealth.
An insurance policy which covers the medical and surgical charges of the ensured is called a health insurance policy. People generally use the terms Mediclaim and health insurance policy interchangeably.
However, while a Mediclaim policy is related to hospitalization charges exclusively, a health insurance policy is more comprehensive. At Easy Investology, we helps you to find the right Health Insurance Policy for you. Our Advisors are well educated and have vast experience in the same field.
A health insurance policy is a financial safety guard that provides medical expense protection to the ensured. Buying the best health insurance plan in India offers multiple benefits like coverage for pre& post hospitalization, medical inspections and room rent coverage.
A medical insurance plan offers cashless treatment or the medical charges can be refunded.Health Insurance, also known as medical insurance policy, is a medical coverage that helps you meet your healthcare charges by extending financial assistance. Due to the high cost of hospitalization charges, it is important to have a medical insurance plan in place. In the ongoing pandemic scenario, health insurance plays a vital role in safeguarding your health as well as your wealth.
The Importance of Health Insurance
Due to daily stress and hectic lifestyles, health has truly become a wealth that people are looking to protect. At the same moment, one of the regions which are enduring steady affectation is the healthcare region. Rather of paying expensive bills once you are afflicted with a disease and hospitalized, you can pay a small premium expensive to gain an ensured amount.
In the case of adults, any individual person in between the age of 18 to 65 years is eligible to buy a health insurance policy. In the case of children, individual eligibility is between 90 days to 18 years. Do note that the charges of premium increases significantly as the ensured grows aged. So, it is recommended to buy the policy at the earliest.
Benefits of Health Insurance
- Financial security: Medical expenses in the country are rising day by day, and in case of an emergency, you could end up spending all your capital or savings on medical treatment. This could have a destroy on your plans and could disrupt your financial budget for middle class family. Indians are depend on their savings when a health emergency strikes, and if you have a health insurance plan at the time of emergency, you will not have to break your bank in a medical emergency.
- Income tax benefit: Any payment made towards the health insurance charges will be eligible for a tax deduction under the section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- Pre- and post-hospitalization expenses:A health insurance will not only cover your medical expenses but will also cover the charges of OPD expenses as well as diagnostic checkup. It will cover the pre- and post-hospitalization expenses for a specified period.
- Critical illness coverage: If a critical diseased hits you or any member of the family, you will end up suffering a huge amount for the treatment. When you buy a health insurance plan, you can be able to faced a critical illness It will pay you a fixed amount once you are diagnosed with an illness which is covered by the policy. You can use it in the regular health insurance to cover for the hospital bills, and the lump sum you receive from the critical illness cover can be used to fund other medical expenses.
- Additional benefits: When you purchase a health insurance policy, you will receive many types of additional benefits like ambulance coverage, coverage for a health checkup, vaccination expenses, coverage for daycare surgeries and more.